Easter Morning

Happy Spring Holiday, whether it be Easter or Passover...
This year I really got into spring color and this is how I put it together.
We have been coloring blown out eggs and keeping them over the years. When we had Goosie, our pet goose,  we saved some very large eggs for our collection. I like to keep them in a basket by the entrance with flowers.

I love these cocktail napkins that my Mother and her Mother embroidered. Each has a chicken with a drink and they are all slightly different. Perfect for a cocktail of white wine, ruby red grapefruit juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. You can add a shot of vodka if you want to... Love the pink color of this drink. Strain and pour into your favorite glass. Garnished with mint leaves.

I try not to buy a lot of sweets to have around the house, because I am the one who eats them...
I decided upon chocolate almonds dusted with coco and salt
and eggs colored with neon coloring.

For dinner we roasted a salmon on a cedar plank, grilled asparagus and made couscous tossed with herbs, olive oil and salt.
I was entertaining (talking) and forgot to take those pictures... Maybe next year I'll remember.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts