Design Project

Our Construction Trailer Gets a Makeover

For Years my husband has wanted to get rid of this trailer. 
I have always resisted because I used it to store books, old photographs, arts and crafts supplies and in general, "my junk".  Yes it was an eye sore... beginning to rust and fade... 
but I wasn't ready to let it go.

My clever husband figured out a way to keep me happy and please his design
sensibilities as well...

Now it's suitable for an overflow guest room. He used all recycled materials. The cedar siding is from our friends house remodel after they tore it off and it was ready for the trash pickup.
He decorated it with furniture that we had in storage. And of course an old surf board to make it surf shack worthy.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

  1. I love it, looks great! Perhaps we will have to come see it in person soon!

    XOXO,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts